Wednesday, May 27, 2009

London update

Alright, so here is the photo update from my London weekend that I promised. I know it's a lot later then the previosly said "yesterday", but sometimes late is better then never.

Westminster Abbey

Ellen is happy with her lunch in Notting Hill


So am I!

View from the London eye.

View from the Royal Observatory in Greenwich. An absolute favorite!


Torsten in Greenwich.



This massive bronze cone can be found at the Peter Harrison planetarium in Greenwich. The shape is related to the stars and is unique to its location in Greenwich.


Torsten and Ellen at the Camden Lock market.



Dali exhibition that I unfortunately never had time to see. Next time!

Big ben by night.

Big Ben and part of the parliament again.




1 comment:

  1. No time to see the dali exhibition? u didn't want to spend 15pound ;-)

    ReplyDelete